Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thoughts on Wegmans (again!)

Well, I had previously posted about Wegmans, and I won't retract all that I said---I still can't see myself coming out of there with a cart full of groceries. I prefer to shop for most of my groceries elsewhere. BUT, I was searching for the phone number for the pharmacy at our local Wegmans store, and when I googled "Wegmans," I saw that my blog came up as one of the top searches. I want to make sure I give Wegman's a "fair shake" in case people google them and find my blog! I have to say that their photo processing area has become my favorite place to get prints of my digital photos. I LOVE their area there. They have some of the fastest computers (for photo processing) in the area, and a new and different and FAST and efficient way of editing all my photographs (I usually wait until I need to clean off my memory card, so then I need to edit and process sometimes over 200 photographs!)---and they have chairs to sit on during the processing! Another good thing about Wegmans: Their food is BEAUTIFUL in their marketplace area! (even if you don't buy any!) A feast for the eyes! Some of their prices are very competitive, so it is possible to get some decent bargains there. Also, as noted on Anna's JRA blog, they are able to order in injectable Methotrexate (when my usual pharmacy in a competing grocery store didn't even try to see if they could order it). Another good aspect . . . if you want some Asian food, but don't want or need a whole lot, they have an Asian bar/buffet, where you can take as much or as little as you want to (and eat in their lovely cafe area!)

No comments: