Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanks for Your Prayers . . . .

First of all, for those who read my previous post and have been praying, THANK YOU!!! They certainly are making a difference. On Sunday morning, I met with people in my small group which is part of the larger group, and I was met with hope and enthusiasm. (They thought that Saturday's meeting was GREAT! I told them I came home in tears!) That enveloping attitude from my friends, plus a day away from the object of many of my stresses has really helped to heal a lot of the unsettledness. As in any group, I know that feelings and sentiments can change, so I know that all is not "fixed," but my soul is more at rest with everything. One friend later told me that she sensed a whole new attitude (a good and hopeful one) in the larger group on Sunday. We'll see what the annual meeting brings in April. It might help if Scott is able to step away from his current position in leadership, which he is hoping to do with the re-organization of the council. With him being in his position, and with my job being what it is, we tend to shoulder a lot, and we get many phone calls at home which means we are wearing our "hats" constantly, even in our home. Sometimes the only "rest" I feel that we get is when we head to Maryland. We actually decided that we need to schedule another Saturday Maryland trip. We all need that! As you think of us, we would appreciate your continued prayers.

No comments: