Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wave Pools!

I absolutely love the ocean! It "calls" me and calms me! I don't get there nearly enough to suit me . . . haven't been to the shore for a few years now, and the last time we went, our time on the beach was very minimal. As much as I love the ocean, I have found that wave pools are alluring as well! In fact, there are so many benefits to wave pools! You get the fun of jumping waves in the deeper water, water lapping over your calves and ankles in the shallow water, and the waves are usually around the same size (no massive, surprise huge waves!) You get the fun of the waves with no sand! (That's one of the best benefits!!!) We visited Dorney Park (Allentown, PA) yesterday, and spent a good part of the afternoon in the wave pool. I loved it! Wish our town would build a wave pool! (That's just a dream! They just put a lot of money into the regular pool!)

No comments: